You will be responsible for running day-to-day operations for our team and contributing to the growth of the LBID accounting function. You will also help to drive the improvement of accounting best practices in all of our operating entities.
- Perform accounts payable function related to inventory purchasing and account receivables function.
- Perform three-way match between purchase order, goods receipt, and inventory invoice.
- In charge of all intercompany recharge billing.
- Timeliness and accuracy of monthly account closing on the assigned activity.
- Being a proactive partner to various internal departments and external business partners.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
What You Shoud Be
- Degree in accountancy.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Experience with SAP B1 is a plus.
Requirements & Experiences
- A passion for all things accounting and finance.
- A genuine interest in retailing and/or e-commerce.
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically – continuously prioritizing key deliverables.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable and cost-efficient.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach.
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders.
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality.
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.