People are at the heart of everything we do. With our rapid expansion, it is becoming more important than ever that we do it right! We’re looking for a Talent Executive to join our team to help in building a best-in-class team for Love, Bonito. Reporting into our People & Culture Manager, you will spearhead all our efforts in recruiting a passionate and manage high performing team, in a culture of openness, learning, operational excellence, collaboration, honesty, and innovation.
- A Love, Bonito ambassador with a good understanding of our culture.
- A general love for people and talent acquisition.
- A performance-driven attitude and a hunger and thirst for results and sales.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A high degree of professionalism, judgment and discretion.
- Exceptional influencing abilities to create strong ‘voluntary’ buy-in by building strong relationships with stakeholders across all functions and levels.
- Superb planning, project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- A charismatic, influential yet relatable leader and team player.
What You Shoud Be
- 1-2 years of relevant recruiting & talent acquisition experience (fresh graduates are welcome to apply!).
- Experience with job platform & applicant tracking systems i.e Kalibrr, Tech in Asia and tools like LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding and grasp of social media, alumni associations etc.
- Good network with local universities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- BA/BS degree in business, psychology, sociology, human resource or other relevant fields.
- Charming and positive disposition, self-starter attitude, with an ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
Requirements & Experiences
- In a ..Oversee entire full talent cycle from end to end - across all areas and disciplines including the recruitment, talent management, feedback loop, and etc.
- Talent Acquisition: Identify, screen and hire qualified candidates for our HO teams across all functions, particularly - Marketing, Merchandising, Planning, Tech, Operations, Finance & Retail Operations. Screen recruitment strategies, process and efforts for roles to ensure that interested Love, Bonito candidates receive top-notch experience. Ensure that talent acquisition is entirely aligned with LB cultures and Keen eye for talent and general character. Spearhead any new intern and campus recruitment initiatives.
- Onboarding & Training: Lead the design and rollout of people onboarding, training and development programmes e. leadership, communication etc., for us to continuously harness and develop talent internally.
- Partnership with Teams: Support our team leaders in building their organizations (training, 1-1 chats, progression & succession planning )
- HR Tech: Able to leverage on technology and the latest HR tech stacks for team - automate and enhance workflow, processes and team’s Drive technology and optimize processes to enhance the overall talent cycle process & efficiency.
- HR Marketing: Own and manage all HR marketing touch points to ensure that we best represent the Love, Bonito brand to the public, interested job seekers and fresh graduates - job descriptions, careers page, IG Story, and other job Take initiative to constantly reinvent and improve our main HR marketing touch points.
- Talent Management: Track and analyze recruitment data such as hiring sources, turnaround time, costs and trends + employee data to analyze our retention.
- Compliance: Oversee general compliance pertaining to all HR matters e. perks and benefits.
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.