You will be responsible for contributing to the overall marketing strategy digitally for the Indonesian market. You will play a pivotal role in the development of Love, Bonito’s brand across all major digital platforms and channels, primarily, paid & organic marketing, social media and other performance-driven marketing. You will be reporting to Senior Marketing Executive and working with Regional Performance Marketing team.
- Plan and own overall digital performance marketing strategy (including but not limited to SEM, social paid, GDN, programmatic, SEO and etc) and be responsible for all performance marketing KPIs.
- Proposing and managing Marketing budgets to be spent monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Strategize, manage, execute and optimize in all respects of performance marketing campaigns for agencies and/or internal teams.
- Responsible for quality traffic growth through comprehensive channel optimization approaches.
- Consistently improve search result rankings and traffic by improving site structure, page construction, keywords research, compelling SEO copywriting, updating meta tags and etc.
- Ability to analyze current keyword trends in the market.
- Analyze conversion and revenue trends to proactively identify opportunities for revenue optimization by providing insights and analysis from all available data sources.
- Coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders internally (tech team and etc) and externally (vendors and etc) to ensure smooth execution of all channel initiatives and improve attribution model and data tracking.
- Generate performance reports and conduct regular analysis on key metrics timely to consistently drive marketing efficiency and ROAS.
What You Shoud Be
- 2+ years as Performance Marketer preferably in a display, social paid and SEM.
- Expert knowledge of performance marketing and web & mobile analytics tools.
- A solid logical and analytical thinker with strong interests in number side of things.
- Proficient in SEO, SEM, GDN, Social Media (FB ads).
- Proficient in Excel and data analytics tools, SQL is a big PLUS.
- Strong and effective communicator and a reliable team player.
Requirements & Experiences
- A passion for all things marketing, be it content or analytics.
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!.
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets).
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality.
Associate / Supervisor
Sales / Marketing
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.