You will have a front row seat in impacting women across the globe through thoughtful, considerate and impactful content. We are looking for a Social Media & Content Executive to support in planning, creating and executing all things related to social media & content - from articles and videos to social media posts.
Your responsibilities will include storytelling through executing content, copywriting across platforms -Blog, Instagram and future platforms - improving user engagement and generating new and interesting topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience better, passionate about content creation and have experience producing new content types, we’d love to meet you!
Ultimately, you will be part of the Marketing team to transform Love, Bonito to become the best and most thoughtful content hub for women for all things fashion and lifestyle.
- Attractively and creatively portray, and stimulate interest in Love, Bonito’s mission, products and the #LBexperience through storytelling across Facebook, Instagram (IG), Forefront and future platforms (LBTV and LBpodcast).
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and creative team in the creation of contents for the campaigns to achieve business and campaign-specific objectives.
- Plan and execute BAU content for IG and Forefront.
- Plan and manage content calendar of IG, Forefront and more based on broader marketing calendar and content trends.
- Build the strong brand persona for digital community through all social platforms; create and conceptualize thematics and schedule daily content for our social media touchpoints, mainly Instagram and Facebook, while staying consistent and true to the Love, Bonito brand identity and voice.
- Craft hero campaign taglines and proofread and edit key campaign copy.
- Conceptualize, research, source, write and publish SEO-friendly editorial articles, including but not limited to fashion trends, campaign-related articles, #WomenofLB and lifestyle.
- Direct and increase the output of videos contributing to higher engagement rate and build up viewership.
- Continuously develop interesting, innovative and creative concepts when it comes to social, editorial or new channel; constantly exploring different formats and content ideas.
- Monitor content performance from channel insights, consistently optimise content strategy based on marketing / analytics team’s insights.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics, identify gaps and opportunities in the existing content pillars and recommend new topics to further enhance campaign dimensions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applicantions.
What You Shoud Be
- A passion for the brand and empowering women.
- A passion for storytelling.
- An interest in fashion and general female consumer products.
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets).
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality .
Requirements & Experiences
- Proven work experience as a Social media
- Hands on experience in content
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high goals and
- Excellent communication
- Effective communicator and an influential team
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Social Media & Content
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.