You will be responsible for contributing to the growth of the LBID accounting function. You will not only ensure timely preparation of key reports but also consolidates reports across our entities. Further, you will help drive the improvement of accounting best practices in all of our operating entities.
- Prepare statutory financial statement according to PSAK and IFRS.
- Liaise with other departments in order to meet the requirements from PSAK and regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with external auditor in auditing financial statements, including prepare and/or review the required documents.
- Discuss and finalize audit findings.
- Review & submit draft financial statements to the auditor and follow up any issues on the reporting matter.
- Review and submit timely statutory reporting for financial and regulatory bodies, e Bank Indonesia, BKPM.
What You Shoud Be
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification (Ak., ACCA, CPA).
- +3 years of related working experience.
- Work experience in Public Accounting firm will be a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP B1 will be a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Requirements & Experiences
- A passion for all things finance and accounting.
- A deep interest in retailing and/or e-commerce.
- A genuine interest in fashion.
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically – continuously prioritizing key deliverables.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets).
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality.
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
Associate / Supervisor
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.