You will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Understand our customers deeply and provide them with the best experience by managing, improving, and coming up with new initiatives & services.
- Communicate with customers by telephone or electronically for order process, payment reminder, follow up cancel order, return order, resi number information, daily/weekly launching blast, etc.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Analyze customer problems / requests to resolve customer complaints and provide alternatives & solutions.
- Provide accurate and complete information in accordance with procedures and policies (pricing, delivery information, etc) to customers.
- Maintain customer databases and manage administration.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Record and follow up the details of customer interactions (inquiries, comments, complaints, and actions taken).
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Perform customer verifications and registration of new customer accounts.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback and point out problematic areas to the leader to constantly improve internal processes.
What You Shoud Be
- A customer-centric mindset - always thinking of the customer first!
- Fun, positive, charismatic and a good team player
- Charismatic & good motivator to influence a high-spirited team
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure!
- Excellent time-management and analytical skills
- Sensitive to and have the ability to recognize the customers’ needs and wants
Requirements & Experiences
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Willing to work in shifting schedule (weekday, weekend, and public holidays).
- Good Interpersonal skills (listening, communication and positive motivation).
- Good communication skills (greeting & closing chats, probing, choice of words, listening, and empathy).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and social media platforms (Whatsapp, Line, Live Chat, Facebook, Instagram, Email, etc).
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Min. Educational Background
High School Diploma / SMA
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.