You will be responsible for producing unique and fresh graphic designs, advertorial artworks and packaging executions across online and offline collaterals for the brand. You will be ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in-line with the overall creative vision.
- To understand and execute according to the creative vision as directed by HQ art director and internal content strategist.
- Work closely and assist with various teams within the Creative Department and externally with other departments to design and create for various campaigns and collateral across offline and online channels.
- Working with the production and editorial team on all related stories that require shooting and designing.
- Liaising with external vendors to ensure completion of all creative artworks within the timeline.
- Assisting the creative team where directed.
- Maintaining a consistent style/ approach and high level of work across all assets.
- Dedicated to the deadline and have great time management to always be on schedule.
- Maintaining graphic archives.
- Administrative duties as required.
What You Shoud Be
- An eye for fun, personable and artful designs across all mediums.
- Flexible working style. Always ready to get your hands dirty.
- Adapt at hands-on art & craft creation and the ability to interpret it into large-scale offline or retail displays.
- Be ready to do anything and everything as instructed (it may even be out of scope).
- The ability to think & work strategically and systematically.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box.
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and layout.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Strong project management and execution abilities.
- Strong layout, large-scale FA and production design skills.
- Strong communication skills to influence internal stakeholders.
- Understand creative vision of department as directed by content strategist, editor/ stylist and other internal team members.
- Photography and/or Videography knowledge needed to always be growing.
- Dedicated to deadlines and have excellent time-management to always be on schedule.
Requirements & Experiences
- Diploma or BA Degree in Arts or Graphic Design, or obtained a specialized course
- Required Skills: Adobe Creative (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Eye for color and layout skills
- Photography/ Videography Skill is a plus
- Attention to detail and have a positive energy in meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.