An integral part of the Love, Bonito value chain, the Merchandising team is responsible for keeping our customers constantly excited and satisfied with the most relevant and trendy assortment. As our Merchandising Executive concentrates on our Online Channels, you will spearhead expansion and success of our Online Marketplace sales channels, manage execution of all our product launches and operations. Reporting directly to the Merchandising Manager, you will play a pivotal role in making sure Love, Bonito scale throughout all digital platforms with the correct assortment.
Marketplace Operations & Expansion
- Overall: Own and fully-responsible for Marketplace channel; target is to achieve its Revenue target and execute this channel’s strategy.
- Strategy: Plan for its target, budget proposal, game-plan for execution
- Project & Vendor Management: Key personnel in liaising with marketplace partners and other vendors related to the execution/continuity of this channel.
- Expansion and Research: In the lookout for new marketplace undergoing thorough research, business model and timeline development.
- Monitor performance: Revenue, Markdown, Discount, Profitability of the channel
- Merchandising: Ensuring smooth operations of launch, replenishment, create discounted pricing, SKU and category selection
- Operations: Ensuring smooth operations of product uploads, join marketplace campaigns and oversee operations execution.
Manage .co.id Performance
- Overall: Merchandising PIC for revenue target and merchandising strategy for lovebonito.co.id.
- Launch: Managing and executing weekly launch with quantity accuracy and launch timetables.
- Reports: Develop and maintain reports such as sell-through, sales & product analysis, inventory reports, etc.
- Markdown and Promotions: Implement markdown/promotional strategies for sale events across the sales channel.
- Merchandise Optimization: Optimise SKU or category selection and ensure replenishment/ restocks for this channel.
General Merchandising: Launch Planning & Execution
- Create a monthly and weekly launch plan based on the Revenue target of the business.
- Execute and communicate launches for the cross-departmental and Merch team for coordination.
- Feeding analytics and feedback on ID’s merchandise and launch performance.
- Agile in tweaking launch planning according to shipment timetable and delivery.
- Liaise with the logistic partner to keep pulse on merchandise delivery.
What You Shoud Be
- Good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition.
- A performance and data-driven attitude.
- Numerical strength, strong thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Superb project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders across all functions and levels.
- A well-balanced quality of good stress-management, planning and prioritization capabilities.
Requirements & Experiences
- Minimum 3 years experience in merchandising, buying or other number-related jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration/ Merchandising/ Accounting or related degree.
- Advance in excel-related and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with some inventory or merchandising systems of SAP or other related systems.
Associate / Supervisor
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.