You will drive and oversee the whole retail department in making the Love, Bonito brand come to life. Being in charge of the strategic expansion, day-to-day operations and financial success of every store/ retail sales channel, you will shape a large contribution for the growth of the company and retail presence of the brand.
Growth & Strategic Expansion
- Create a strategic plan for LB retail expansion to address new customer and revenue growth opportunities head-on; includes planning and budget management, leveraging financial and smart calculated business decisions
- Conduct market research and reach out to landlords for offers and negotiations
- Able to see areas of opportunities of growth and make calculated decisions based on projections, assumptions and facts.
- Constant innovation in balancing both sales and customer experience; making LB the most-wanted brand in town.
- Ability to present ideas and proposals to Country Head, Regional teams and Management teams whenever necessary.
- Accountable to report to the local Management and Regional office for the retail performances and future growth plans.
- Maintain good relationships with external parties such as landlords, malls, department stores, contractors, etc.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Analyze store performance and feeding relevant and insightful information to other departments such as Merchandising, BI and Marketing.
- Ability to propose and execute an opening or closing of stores/ counters depending on business needs and strategies.
- Lead the retail team which includes the area supervisors, store supervisors and sales associate; making clear JD & KPI for each team member and aiding them to achieve it.
- Hire and train team members to bring LB core values to life; Making sure all the retail team embodies the brand and its vision.
- Point out problematic areas and seek to constantly improve policies, operational procedure and internal processes.
- Store visits to spot training gaps, evaluate effectiveness of recent trainings and build strong relationships with store teams.
- Projects include: Initiatives for customer loyalty, marketing plan and projects related in leveraging current retail presence.
- Key person in liaising cross-department functions to ensure day-to-day operations.
What You Shoud Be
- Excellent leadership skills in growing a high-spirited team, leading various level of staff/ team members.
- A passion in retail, fashion and customer experience.
- A people-centric mindset (both customers and employees) - always putting people at the center of everything!
- The magic balance between intuition, experience of what you know works, and research/data driven recommendations.
- A knack for seeing needs & gaps and coming up with creative solutions to fill them.
- Track record for developing complex customer-oriented operations and projects with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Prior professional experience with brand building and engaging experience.
- A fast learner, possess excellent organizational, budgeting and project management skills.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence teams and project stakeholders.
- Excellent time-management and analytical skills to ensure flawless execution of projects and solve problems which may arise.
Requirements & Experiences
- 5+ years of experience in retail and have had prior credentials as brand manager, retail manager or related experience.
- BA/ BS degree in business, marketing, economics or other related fields.
- Detailed oriented, highly analytical and distinctly logical.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high goals and KPIs by delivering quick results
- Great management and people-development skill.
- Effective communicator and an influential team player.
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.