You’ll have a front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and data.
As the Senior Data Analyst, you will be a strategic business partner and provide direction to teams on using data from internal and external sources to provide insights to the management and business leads. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with key leads and other functional analysts to define data and analytic needs to the business. You’re a storyteller when it comes to the numbers and you’ll play a pivotal role in championing a data-driven approach in our decision-making.
Data framework & infrastructure
- Comprehensive understanding of how teams and business functions work and collaborate with the Finance and management team to develop and track group and team KPIs.
- Conscientiously monitor performance vs. targets to highlight levers and areas of strengths and weaknesses to management and business leads.
- Work alongside management, finance team and other business leads in our business planning and expansion plans.
- Work closely with different business stakeholders & business leads including our regional teams to leverage HQ data best practices
- Having the align & consistent logic, definition and data framework that is shared locally & Regionally
Data Reporting & Visualization
- Build reports within BI tools, Tableau, Metabase and Google Sheets, based on various data sources such as Google Analytics, retail POS etc.
- Build relevant and engaging visualizations to provide clear visibility and quick and useful insights into the health of the business - across the organization and functions.
- Ensure high degree of automation when it comes to regularly-tracked reports and dashboards on Metabase and Google Sheets.
- Ensure high data quality, reliability, and visibility of our analytics stack and workflow.
Data culture & support for teams
- Ability to deep dive to analyze data to interpret patterns, highlight challenges and areas of weaknesses, and suggest actionable solutions and improvements to the business.
- Ability to slice and dice information and present findings and actionables in a succinct and easy-to-understand way to organization.
- Lead long-term improvements in our analytics capabilities from a holistic view point & find ways to help the team measure and quantify value of the overall analytics/reporting portfolio.
- Analysing web traffic, funnel and channel performance to identify improvement areas, web analytics tag management, using A/B and multi-variety tests to recommend key features for positive site experience.
- Ensure all data requirements are considered during the creation and maintaining of data pipeline architecture and warehouse.
- Champion a data-driven culture and mindset across the organization - conduct analytics training, workshops for broader teams as and when necessary so that teams can get the most out of the reports and dashboards.
What You Shoud Be
- Good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition.
- A self starter with a strong work ethic and ‘get things done’ attitude.
- A genuine curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better.
- A knack for analyzing numbers and problem solving through data.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and solve ambiguous problems in a fast paced environment
- Good communication and organization skills - a track record of meeting deadlines and OKRs
- Able to work autonomously (or in teams) and have a disciplined approach when it comes to delivering timely results.
- Strong attention to detail, good judgment and ability to be strategic - big picture perspective, understand priorities but still able to then zoom into the required details to dig deep.
- Review and scope complex business problems and design technical solutions. You break down goals into clear actionable tasks involving multiple contributors with timelines and drive the team to achieve the final goal.
- Introduce best practices for the team and ensure robust documentation and alignment
- Superb relationship management and ability to work with other functional teams and business leads.
- Must be fast learner and able to learn independently and mentor others.
Requirements & Experiences
- 3-4 years of experience working in an analytics role in a consumer company.
- Significant experience as a senior BI in setting and executing on data strategy for a company.
- Excellent communication skills on quantitative topics - able to tell a story with data, and translate data into palatable everyday language with all stakeholders.
- Broad expertise in technical data tools and methods including statistics, predictive modeling, clustering, visualization etc.
- Highly proficient in SQL, statistics and Excel.
- Highly experienced in Google Analytics, Tableau, Metabase.
- You enjoy working data and all its faults, benefits and opportunities.
- A degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics or related field.
- Experience with Python (or R) for analytics contexts Experience in AWS Redshift is a big plus.
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.